Saturday, February 3, 2024

2024 Challenge Exhibit is open!

 The "Music" Challenge entries are full of color, birds and songs that will stick in your head!  If you don't get a chance to visit the Richmond Memorial Library to see them in person, I hope these pictures will allow you to appreciate the work our members put into their pieces.  

                 


Since the pictures loaded in reverse order from my files, each quilt's label is just before the quilt itself, except for the smallest pieces where the label is in the same picture. 






























Ooops- I guess I didn't take picture of this label...

Rockaby Sweet baby James

By Nancy Schrader

Machine quilted, machine appliqué

An image of my son's hand strumming the guitar was always a favorite.  Finding guitar pattern at Kenan boutique was a catalyst.  Add in lyrics of Rockabye sweet baby James for my grandson.  Trifecta

A challenge designing and embellishing.  I'm in love with the finished piece.  











The next theme will be in the February newsletter!
If you want to vote for member awards, but can't get to the show, , contact Martha for a ballot.  



No comments: